activemq-dev mailing list archives

From westd <westdwe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Open port (1099) when using vm transport protocol
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:26:19 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to use the vm://localhost transport for an embedded active mq
broker.  The embedded broker listens on port 1099 and another random port.
When using tcp transport, these ports are not used.  I wouldn't mind too
much if these ports were only accessible on localhost, but they are
externally accessible and I am not allowed to open external ports on our
device.

Is there an option I can use to stop this?

Thanks