activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brett Jordan <brett.jor...@velsys.com>
Subject Re: embedded broker using Spring 2.0 broken!
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:44:32 GMT


>> You tried the 4.1.1 release?

I hadn't, but I just tried it then and still get the error.
I think there is a problem with the published xsd file. (I tried a few
others from the same directory with no luck)
In both the broker complex type , and the transportConnector complex type
the last element in the sequence looks like this:
      <xs:any namespace='##other'/> 

If I comment these 2 lines out (lines 474 and 4144), it parses and my
embedded broker comes up. I will attach my edited version of the xsd file
(taken from 
http://http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd
. )
  http://www.nabble.com/file/7641/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd
activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd 

I am new to xml schema, so I don't understand the intention of this element,
or how to change my xml to conform.

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/embedded-broker-using-Spring-2.0-broken%21-tf3509768s2354.html#a9828458
Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message