activemq-dev mailing list archives

From OSD <amitmo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Integration problem
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:05:21 GMT

I'm using the apache active mq 4.1.1 package and have this error when I try
to lookup a Queue from the jndi context
javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot create resource instance
        at
org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory.getObjectInstance(ResourceFactory.java:143)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:304)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:793)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:140)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:781)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:140)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:781)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:153)
        at
org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(SelectorContext.java:137)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)