activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQCPP Openwire much slower than Stomp?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:25:02 GMT
Unfortunately we didn't do a performance analysis, as we've been focused on
just getting 2.0 out the door.  We did however notice a bit of slowness in
our integration tests.  Have you, by any chance, profiled the openwire
connector to see where it's spending its time?

With any luck, we can zero in on the bottlenecks quickly and cut a 2.1.

Regards,
Nate