activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramamoorthy Subramanian \(ramsubra\)" <ramsu...@cisco.com>
Subject Java-cpp communication
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:25:13 GMT
Hi,

We're designing an application in which we've two clients, one running
Java and the other running cpp communicate with each other using
activemq. The broker will be running in java. We're planning to define a
messaging format for the messages between java and cpp and use
MapMessage(key, type, value) to do the messaging format. Also, we plan
to use openwire format.

Anyone who is already working on such a design, could share your
thoughts? or do you have any comments on this? Anyone has a better
solution for this?

thanks,

-rama