activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: AMQCPP Openwire much slower than Stomp?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:14:52 GMT
Man, you complain when we don't have openwire and then complain when we
do, some people :)

There's several areas where code is not optimal but this was the first
cut and we wanted to focus on getting something that worked, not
necessarily something that worked to perfection.  I know of a few areas
that need tweaking and hope to start addressing some of them in the next
release.

Keeps us appraised of anything you find that will help mature our
Openwire support.

Regards
Tim.