activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject maven.BuildFailureException
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:56:21 GMT

Hi everybody,

When trying to build my project with mvn clean install, I've got a failure.
I've resolved the proxy problem but another was appeared.

This is the trace of the execution:

[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: There are test failures.
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:560)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: There are test
failures
.
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.execute(SurefirePlugi
n.java:425)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        ... 16 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 11 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Apr 26 11:48:13 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 10M/22M
[INFO]