activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject ERROR when building Active MQ
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:53:45 GMT

Hi everybody,

I've had a problem in building  ActiveMQ when I've followed the getting
started instructions of apache-activeMQ tutorial.
When I enter "mvn clean install", I have the following message:

D:\JMS ActiveMQ\apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator>mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking for
update
s from central
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clea
n-plugin' could not be retrieved from repository: central due to an error:
Error
 transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not
exist o
r no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 21 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Apr 24 10:41:09 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

What's the problem?

thx.