activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "tommy.li" <tommyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ CPP 2.0 Released
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:29:25 GMT

My broker is apache-activemq-4.2-20070420.033540-39.tar.gz.
My C++ client is ActiveMQ CPP 2.0 Released.

    std::string brokerURI =
        "tcp://192.168.0.242:61616"
        "?wireFormat=openwire";
producer->setDeliveryMode( DeliveryMode::PERSISTENT );
When i restart broker,the mesages are lost.

producer->setDeliveryMode( DeliveryMode::NON_PERSISTENT );
When i restart broker,the mesages are recovered.

Can you help me? Thanks.