activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "dr.jeff" <jlans...@systechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [camel] Splitter problem
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:11:24 GMT

Recreate this by running a message through the buildWireTap test.
Also, after DeadLetterChannel finishes its retries, it gets this:
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
log:org.apache.camel.DeadLetterChannel:error due to:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:180)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.ExchangeHelper.resolveEndpoint(ExchangeHelper.java:49)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RecipientList.resolveEndpoint(RecipientList.java:63)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.RecipientList.process(RecipientList.java:57)
There is no file "log" in META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component in
camel-core main resources, so I don't know what it's trying to do.