activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "dr.jeff" <jlans...@systechnologies.com>
Subject [camel] Content Based Router (more info)
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:45:00 GMT

I notice that even though the RouteBuilderTest build all sorts of routes, it
never seems to send anything through them.
I also notice that when you do try to send something through, calling
builder.getRouteList() first will mask the SendProcessor error (but still
nothing will make it through).
Finally, I also notice the the simple example of
                from("queue:a").to("queue:b");
                from("queue:b").process(new StringProcessor());
stops working if you call builder.getRouteList() before trying to send
something through.