activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.1 (RC 2)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:31:05 GMT
Since AMQ-1016 can be fixed without changing the namespace (so it
doesn't affect the xbean implementation),
can it be pushed back for 4.1.1 or at least 4.1.2?

It blocks the use of ActiveMQ with Spring 2's schema support.
Falling back on xbean is for many not an option if you're using spring's
property placeholder support to configure port/host etc.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet