activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.1.1 Release Candidate 1 is up for evaluation
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:50:03 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I've done a release build of ActiveMQ 4.1.1 and put it up for you guys
> to evaluate:
>
> Maven 1 and 2 repos are located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/activemq-4.1.1-RC1/
>
> The release distributions are here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/activemq-4.1.1-RC1/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1.1/
>
> The svn tag is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-4.1.1/
>
> I've run the rat tool on the sources and it looked ok.  Please look it
> over and let me know if you see any problems.  I recently recall derby
> users having to do some NOTICE file updating or something of sorts,
> does anybody know if this applies to us?  If Nobody notices any
> problems in a few days, I plan on putting this binary up for a release
> vote.

I just downloaded it and took it for a spin - looks great. Tried the
broker & examples and they seem fine.

We just need to add that crypto form thingy and we're done.

BTW I fixed up the README.txt in the 4.1-trunk if you end up doing
another build which removes the incubation disclaimer and fixes some
post-graduation URLs

--

James
-------