activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Failover problem with ConsumerTool and JDBC Master-SLAVE
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:56:58 GMT
On 3/5/07, Matías Cobiella <matiascobiella@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks by your response
>
> I'm really sure ConsumerTool have the url =
> failover:(tcp://localhost:11111,tcp://localhost:22222).
> And I'm running the ConsumerTool.java and the ProducerTool from the Eclipse
> IDE. Could be this the problem?

I wouldn't have thought so. I wonder, which version of MySQL are you
using - am wondering if the Master/Slave stuff isn't completely
working. e.g. does the log of the brokers show what you think is
happening.

i.e. the broker log clearly shows the slave doesn't think its the
master until the master dies?

There were reports of MySQL not working with Master/Slave (due to the
exclusive locking not working) - which was later fixed, but it might
be MySQL version dependent.

--

James
-------