activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HeadsUp] Camel library for POJO based routing...
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:25:02 GMT
Sounds good.
I will try to see how it fits with ServiceMix ...
There are a few problems that may need some changes.
For example, support for different MEPs: JBI defines strict
meps (InOnly, InOut, etc...) that need to be known when the
exchange is created, so I guess we will need an additional
parameter when creating the exchange to specify if we expect
a response or not ....
More feedback will follow ...

--
Cheers,