activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: AMQ pure Master Slave Configuration question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:02:54 GMT
Rob,

I am using AMQ 4.1.0, and I am starting the slave after the master. I
haven't made much change to the configuration for Master I am using the
same one which comes with AMQ download, and for Slave instance I
followed the documentation page which says update the broker tag as
follows.

<broker masterConnectorURI="tcp://masterhost:62001"
shutdownOnMasterFailure="false">
  . . .
</broker>

So I just added the server name where my master is running and used the
same port 62001 and have shutdownOnMasterFailure=false.

Thanks!

Vik

I think the first thing to do Vik is let us know which version you
are using and send us your configuration.
Also - you are starting the slave after the master ?

cheers,

Rob