activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject AMQ pure Master Slave Configuration question
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:59:50 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to configure AMQ in pure Master/Slave configuration, I
followed the documentation page and changed the slaves broker
configuration without modifying any thing in master configuration (used
the one came with download).

I am getting connection refused exception in my slave. I noticed at the
time of slave start up INFO message was "MasterConnector
-Starting a network Connection between vm://localhost#0 and tcp://null:0
has been established". I am not sure if this is a problem because I am
putting a server name there and its showing me null.

Another suspect I have is when I don't define anything in my master
configuration for port 62001 how can possibly slave can connect to
master on this port, as it describes in documentation page?

I guess I am just confused and I will appreciate any help in this
matter.

Thanks!

Vik