activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Reply to message not being recieved...
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 23:27:17 GMT
How about throwing an exception or logging something?  In my specific
case I was calling consumer.receive(1000), and it was failing because
the connection was not started.  In at least that case, there should
be a log message.   For other styles of listeners you could log a
warning saying that the connection has not been started after say 5
seconds.  That way a user has at least a prayer of noticing this
problem.

-dain