activemq-dev mailing list archives

From elz <>
Subject Re: STOMP content-length header not working properly
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:45:39 GMT

>Does turning on debug logging (via the file) help? If
>not we could try patching the code to add better debug level logging.

The setting to rootLogger to DEBUG doesnt yield any more useful information
into the STOMP transport.

The only additional information it gives me is the when my topic gets set
2007-03-14 10:39:47,933 [/] DEBUG AbstractRegion
- Adding destination: topic://TEST.IMAGE
2007-03-14 10:39:47,963 [/] DEBUG AbstractRegion
- Adding destination: topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.TEST.IMAGE

thank you,