activemq-dev mailing list archives

From elz <elliot.icko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STOMP content-length header not working properly
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:39:15 GMT

It's working ...The problem was my own fault, my content-length was my
msgBody length.  When I add 1 to it it works as I see the correct message in
the jconsole MBeans Topic browseMessages().

Is there some logging or something I can turn on to see that the messages
with incorrect content-length headers made it through and are being dumped?

Thank you,

--Elliot