activemq-dev mailing list archives

From elz <elliot.icko...@gmail.com>
Subject STOMP content-length header not working properly
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:26:02 GMT

Hello,
I am new to STOMP and activeMQ.  I have a STOMP python client that is
working relatively well for text messages however, when I attempt to add the
content-length header the message seems to be dropped.  I am using version
amq 4.1.0.  Is there a way to have a STOMP SEND unmarshal into an
ActiveMQBytesMessage?  If so will 4.1.0 do it?

I have read some posts talking about JMSType  but I didnt see any conclusive
answer.

Thank you for your help,

--Elliot