activemq-dev mailing list archives

From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Network of brokers Issue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:46:03 GMT

Hi,

I have a set up of two brokers in network through the URL
failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)?randomize=false

When i am shutting down the first broker my producers and consumer classes
are getting connected to second broker.But only the temporary queues are
retained . My permanent queues are not getting transfered to second broker.
I am craeting queues using this code
Destination requestQueue = session.createQueue(requestQueueName);
and
replyQueue = session.createTemporaryQueue();

Any one can please tell me if i am missing and doing something worng.

Thanks