activemq-dev mailing list archives

From garima015 <>
Subject Network of brokers Issue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:46:03 GMT

I have a set up of two brokers in network through the URL

When i am shutting down the first broker my producers and consumer classes
are getting connected to second broker.But only the temporary queues are
retained . My permanent queues are not getting transfered to second broker.
I am craeting queues using this code
Destination requestQueue = session.createQueue(requestQueueName);
replyQueue = session.createTemporaryQueue();

Any one can please tell me if i am missing and doing something worng.