activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.1 (RC 2)
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:49:08 GMT
On 3/26/07, Hiram Chirino <> wrote:
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.1.0

I assume you mean 4.1.1 here ^^^ ?

I just peeped at ActiveMQ 4.1.1 (RC 2) briefly, it looks okay to me.
Still looks like you are including data/activemq.log, which appears to
never get updated, and nothing else is putting things into that dir,
it ends up in activemq-data (which is a peer to the unused data

I'd really like to see this cleaned up eventually... but for now I'd
rather see the official 4.1.1 release :-)

Is the crypto legal stuff handled?  I see that there is an entry on
the crypto page ( ) now for

I hope we can see an *official* 4.1.1 very soon... G 1.2 is basically
done waiting on this so that it can be released.  I had hoped that G
1.2 would have been out by the end of *this* month (march), but looks
like that is not going to happen :-(

Release... please?

View raw message