activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matías Cobiella <matiascobie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Failover problem with ConsumerTool and JDBC Master-SLAVE
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:35:33 GMT

Hi,

Once when I started to use AMQ I've tried to use different jar versions and
I got the following error:

16:49:27,468 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid
version: 2, could not load org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.MarshrFactory

But this time with this test I think I've used the same jar versions :=)

Regards, Matías.