activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matías Cobiella <matiascobie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Failover problem with ConsumerTool and JDBC Master-SLAVE
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:55:01 GMT

Here is.

Connecting to URL: failover:(tcp://localhost:11111,tcp://localhost:22222)
Consuming queue: TOOL.DEFAULT
Using a non-durable subscription
[INFO] FailoverTransport - -Successfully reconnected to
tcp://localhost:11111
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:49)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:56)
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:267)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
[WARN] FailoverTransport - -Transport failed, attempting to automatically
reconnect due to: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset