activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject Suggested change to CMS for Message IDs
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:03:46 GMT
Hey guys,
>From my understanding of message ID, it is a provider value and
shouldn't be set by the user.  From the JMS 1.1 API:

"JMS providers set this field when a message is sent. This method can be
used to change the value for a message that has been received."

I noticed in the .NET client, there is only a getter for NMSMessageId,
and no setter.  While it deviates from the JMS API, I think this makes
it a bit more clear and would like to remove the setCMSMessageId from
the CMS API.

Any objections to doing this?

Thanks,
Nate