activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Teemu Torma <te...@torma.org>
Subject Patch to use OSSP uuid library with activemq-cpp
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:54:21 GMT
Due to need to use activemq-cpp on various Unix platforms and
non-standard uuid libraries, I decided to settle for one and modify
activemq-cpp to use it.  I selected OSSP uuid library
(http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/).

The interface is different to existing ones understood by util::Guid,
and the patch identifies the library with UUID_VERSION macro that is
defined in uuid.h.  I had to remove unused bytes conversion operator
since it would create memory allocation problems.

Is there any interest integrating this to activemq-cpp?  This patch
works for the latest released version 1.5.1 if headers and libraries
are found in the compiler's path.

Teemu