activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlobMessage support for sending out-of-band BLOBs (was Re: FileMessage: we would like to contribute
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:39:07 GMT
On 2/28/07, Aleksi Kallio <aleksi.kallio@csc.fi> wrote:

> James Strachan wrote:
> > I guess the first thing to do is test things work with some external
> > file/web server, then we can try out the embedded Jetty server (in the
> > broker or producer)
>
> I'm now working with DefaultBlobUploadStrategy against Jetty server,
> using plain URLConnection. Hopefully I'll have some working code and
> tests as soon as possible!

Awesome! :)

I had a bit of a look at the Jetty code and it doesn't seem to have a
simple 'file servlet' for supporting GET/PUT/DELETE of files in a
directory; so I was thinking we could contribute one to the Jetty6
tree and reuse that. e.g. maybe use the DefaultServlet in Jetty (which
does GET fine) then add PUT/DELETE support
--

James
-------