activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving JIRA issues for CMS and NMS...
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:21:59 GMT
On 2/27/07, Nathan Mittler <nathan.mittler@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only trick is that the C++ issues are not for the activemq-cpp client,
> but rather the other c++ clients that have been donated by various groups.
>
> Not sure that Tim and I have the bandwidth to support those projects in
> addition to activemq-cpp ... and with full openwire support days to weeks
> away, I'm not sure we need to.  Perhaps we should just close them all as
> "Won't Fix".  Does that seem reasonable?

Doh! Sorry, I forgot about that. I figured we might as well keep all
C++ related issues in the same JIRA project for simplicity - but by
all means leave/ignore stuff thats not activemq-cpp related.

I guess creating components within the ActiveMQ C++ JIRA project for
the exact client they belong to would make sense - does that sound OK
with you? You can then choose which issues are gonna get fixed in what
release etc.

--

James
-------