activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject moving JIRA issues for CMS and NMS...
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:50:36 GMT
To make it easier to tie together JIRAs and releases of CMS and NMS
with the release notes, I've done some JIRA refactoring so now all of
the issues assigned against CMS and NMS in the ACTIVEMQ project are
now moved into their respective JIRA projects...

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP

If anyone finds any old lingering issues which purely relate to CMS or
NMS its pretty easy to move them (or bulk edit a number of them).

Nathan/Tim I wonder if you could do a quick review of the resolved
issues with no Fixed Versions in the CMS JIRA and update them please?
--

James
-------