activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding news items on confluence
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:05:38 GMT
Doh! My mistake - sorry about that. News submission is currently
restricted to those added to the confluence group
'activemq-committers'.

I've added you to that group now, so hopefully the Add News link will
show up (sometimes you have to log out and back in again to force the
refresh).

--

James
-------