activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:58:55 GMT
On 2/13/07, Nathan Mittler <nathan.mittler@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hiram,
> do I need to create another infrastructure issue to assign all activemq
> developers to the activemq group?

It certainly seems that permissions are fine...

> ls -al /www/www.apache.org/dist/activemq
total 4
drwxrwxr-x   2 root      activemq   512 Feb  9 13:01 .
drwxrwxr-x  46 apbackup  apsite    1024 Feb 14 02:48 ..
lrwxr-xr-x   1 root      activemq    44 Feb  9 13:01 mail ->
/home/apmail/public-arch/activemq.apache.org

I tried writing a file to the directory and it worked. It seems that
I'm in the activemq group but you are not :(

> groups jstrachan
jstrachan apcvs jakarta member apsite db incubator maven geronimo activemq
> groups nmittler
nmittler apcvs incubator

So I'd recommend raising a JIRA for infra to add you to the activemq
group (you are afterall a committer). Maybe there was a mistake made
when your account was created? (It seems Tim's not in the ActiveMQ
group either).
--

James
-------