activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Up!
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:41:10 GMT
What I have set up for servicemix is exactly that.
The location for the site deployment contains the
version number, so that you keep all versions.

  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.1-incubating/site/
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.0-incubating/site/

So I actually only launch the "mvn site:deploy" to deploy
all the maven site to its own location.
Is that what you meant ?

--
Cheers,