activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: distributions using apache mirrors
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:31:47 GMT
Outstanding!

The only change I would recommend is that you don't use the closer.cgi
script on the .asc file.  Since if the mirror gets hacked, they could
add a trojan to the source, and regenerate the .asc file at the same
time.  But if folks always download the .asc from apache.org, they
would have to hack the apache.org servers too.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com