activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:50:22 GMT
Don't know... We are new ground.  I know we should switch over to
using the non incubator versions of the m2 repo at:
http://people.apache.org/repo/

But I also think that there is an official mirroring system for
released distributions.  And I'm guessing that's what we should use.
I just found http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
I'm guessing we should follow that.

--
Regards,