activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP ASAP: C#/.NET implementation CRASHES on Connection Startup
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:22:36 GMT
It's actually easy to explain.  the .NET client was updated to start
using version 2 of the openwire protocol which was still under
development.  At the point the .NET client was working fine.  As
version 2 of the protocol evolved, the .NET client stopped working.
We did the final release of ActiveMQ 4.1 which effectively freezes
version 2 of the protocol but we never got back to updating the .NET
client to bring in the final v2 protocol changes.  (Which is silly
that we waited this long since bringing in the changes is a simple as
running a code generation command).

But now that the v2 of protocol is frozen and the .NET client has been
updated for it, it don't think we should see anymore problems on this
front for a while (that is until we start v3 of the protocol).

Regards,
Hiram