activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP ASAP: C#/.NET implementation CRASHES on Connection Startup
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:34:32 GMT
Good news.. The C# started working for me against the 4.1.x release as
soon as I regenerated the openwire v2 marshallers.  I've checked in
the updated marhsallers so if you get an update from SVN it should
work.

I've also tested it against ActiveMQ 4.0.x (which uses the openwire v1
marshallers) and it also seem to work fine.