activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: HELP - Need Access to 3.2.4 Source!
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 05:24:27 GMT
Hi Uli,

You can download a tarball of all the svn repositories that ActiveMQ
has used in the past from:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/activemq-historical-scm.tar.gz

Beware that this tarball has several repositories and right now I'm
not exactly sure which one was the one that holds the 3.2 branch.  But
you should be able to inspect them with an svn client to find out.