activemq-dev mailing list archives

From cafe <rmil...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] I can’t receive more than 2 messages simultaneously with DefaultMessageListenerContainer
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:42:40 GMT

Hi James: I’m more close to the problem.

Now I can send multiple streams concurrently but under 2 Mb, when I try to
send streams of size 2 Mb or bigger the transferring is paused without any
complaint.

When i create the output stream the DeliveryMode is not persistent and I
have configured the memory of the broker too to a high value and nothing

What could be this?