activemq-dev mailing list archives

From cafe <rmil...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] I can’t receive more than 2 messages simultaneously with DefaultMessageListenerContainer
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:37:40 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> Are you using separate sessions & producers for each thread?
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

yes.

This is the code inside the listener of which there are many instance
running concurrently

connection = (ActiveMQConnection) connectionFactory.createConnection();
session = connection.createSession(true, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

and this is the line where I obtain the OutputStream if serve of any help...

outputStreamMQ = connection.createOutputStream(destination, prop,
deliveryMode, priority,timeToLive);

I wonder why it work when there are 2 thread writing Stream concurrently and
why it not work when there are more than 2 thread?

could be this a bug?