activemq-dev mailing list archives

From cafe <>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] I can’t receive more than 2 messages simultaneously with DefaultMessageListenerContainer
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:26:50 GMT

I have replied this in the spring forum too...

Thx Strachan, following your tread I have localized where is the problem buy
not why it happen

The problem is not in the listener of which will be running multiple
instances for consuming in a concurrent way the incoming message. I have
proved that commenting the code inside the onMessage method and putting
Thread.sleep(60000); with this test the message were consumed concurrently.

Now the problem is when I attempt to send a Stream to a queue inside the
onMessage method. When more than 2 onMessage methods begin sending Streams
concurrently to the same Queue the transferring stop and stay in pause.

What could be this?

Surprisingly when there are 2 Thread sending Streams to the same queue all
work well.

Does ActiveMQ support dispatch Streams concurrently?