activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving JIRA issues for CMS and NMS...
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:16:56 GMT
The only trick is that the C++ issues are not for the activemq-cpp client,
but rather the other c++ clients that have been donated by various groups.

Not sure that Tim and I have the bandwidth to support those projects in
addition to activemq-cpp ... and with full openwire support days to weeks
away, I'm not sure we need to.  Perhaps we should just close them all as
"Won't Fix".  Does that seem reasonable?