activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding news items on confluence
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:10:27 GMT
Hm ... I'm just not seeing it.  I would expect it to show up next to "Browse
Space", "Add Page" and "Add Diagram".  Looks like it may be a permissions
issue - I see this on the atlassian documentation:

"To add a news item for a space, you require 'Create News' permission which
is assigned by a space
administrator<http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF20/Confluence+Glossary#ConfluenceGlossary-spaceadministrator>from
the Space Administration screens. See
Space permissions<http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF20/Space+Permissions+Overview>or
contact a space administrator for more information."

Are you familiar with this permission?  Is this something that has to be
explicitly set for new users?

Thanks,
Nate