activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mini sites for NMS and CMS projects
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:49:52 GMT
If we separate out the cms code from activemq-cpp, how would we go about
managing the dependency between activemq-cpp and cms?  As it stands right
now, the user just has to download a single archive that has all the code
(apart from standard packages like cppunit).  If we break it out, will the
user have to download and install cms before downloading and installing
activemq-cpp?

Maybe there's a way that we can have automake checkout and build cms
automatically when building activemq-cpp?