activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP ASAP: C#/.NET implementation CRASHES on Connection Startup
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:24:21 GMT

Hiram,
Thank you. Thank you. Just checked out the source code from SVN trunk and it
seems like it started working -- at least all of my basic tests seem like
they are working now. Thanks!

Just a side question, do you know how this could have happened -- there is
no way the code could have passed the NUNIT tests that are setup for testing
the C# NMS client. When are those tests run?