activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject What would be the ETA on getting the C# NMS client up and running?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:43:12 GMT

Can someone please provide an ETA on getting the C# NMS client functional? I
would like to pitch ActiveMQ to management but I need it to work in order to
convince them to buy your support contract to help ActiveMQ's development?
Management is only interested in getting Java and .NET communicating
together through messaging (this is why I need the C# NMS client to work)