activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FishEye for ActiveMQ?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:14:29 GMT
> Infra folks have reported problems so the fisheye guys
> have stopped all apache projects until things are solved.
> Anyway, they will have to change the url for the repo, you're
> right.  IIRC, Bruce has asked them to index our repo.
> Bruce ?

Guillaume is correct - there were issues with Fisheye hitting the ASF
Subversion repos too often and one of the Cenqua guys is working
resolving the matter.

As for the new Subversion repo URL, I am waiting for the issues to be
worked out before asking them to change it. In the meantime, I'll
update the web page with some information about this.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/