activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Updating the ActiveMQ autoexport cwiki template
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:43:33 GMT
Um, oh ya, you need confluence-administrator privs, then goto:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/admin/autoexport/
configuration.action

And then edit the template for the ones you want (and should),
export, etc...

Just be-careful not to alter any of the other space's... there is no
ACL here, confluence-administrator is god.

--jason