activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we really have to set a timestamp on the broker?
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:54:30 GMT
It was requested by a some users - they wanted to compare messages
from different producers on different machines by time sent - and as
the clients clocks aren't in sync, they really needed the timestamp
set on the broker. I guess the best thing to do would to make it
optional, off by default

cheers,

Rob