activemq-dev mailing list archives

From brillo <brillob...@gmail.com>
Subject is an activemq-xmpp jar available?
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:55:56 GMT

Is a jar available for the activemq-xmpp transport classes?  I have followed
the config instructions at http://www.activemq.org/site/xmpp.html, and would
like to test this out with my activeMQ install (which is working fine for
the other transports).  However evil maven keeps spewing its guts out with
various "Error retrieving artifact" errors when attempting to build from
souce.   So if anyone has a jar handy with the xmpp transport for ActiveMQ
that or has hints on how to tame maven it would be greatly appreciated.
Otherwise I guess I could stong-arm ant into submission..

thanks very much !